6' Treated Dog Ear Privacy Fence - Built on Site with Heavy Duty Materials!!
Is 2012 the year that you finally move forward with your new fence project? Custom Fence Co. is here for you whether you are planning on having a new fence installed or would like to have that old fence removed and replaced. Despite the cold weather and the snowy forecasts, now is the time to begin planning for your new fence.
You may be asking yourself, why should I begin planning now? There are a few answers to this question:
1. The sooner you act, the sooner we can get your fence installed - Time is always of the essence!
2. Sometimes the thought process takes a while, so contact us now to answer all of your questions so that we can begin installation asap
3. If you are replacing an existing fence and are on a budget, we can let you know if you actually need to do an entire removal and replacement or may be able to simply have some repairs done to get a bit more life out of your existing fence.
As always, make sure that you contact licensed and insured fence contractors for your fencing needs. Sure you may save a few $$ on hiring your cousins, neighbors, high school friend that worked for a fence company a few years ago. The problem is that they are likely not insured and when problems occur that person may not be there to fix it! We back all of our installations up with the best customer service in the business. Hiring a fence company like Custom Fence Co. will let you rest easier at night.
A few other items of note that will help you determine the style of fence that suits your need best are:
1. Do I want security or privacy?
2. Am I looking for something ornamental or something inexpensive that will serve it's purpose?
3. Do I need something taller than 4' tall?
4. How much maintenance am I willing to put into my fence?
Please call us immediately if you need help answering any of these questions. Our estimates are always FREE!!
We look forward to serving your fencing needs in 2012.